About Total Derivatives
Total Derivatives is a division of Delinian Group. We provide news and analysis of the global interest rate derivatives markets. A combination of grizzled ex-traders and experienced reporters produce a mixture of market reports and in-depth features from offices in London, New York and Hong Kong. Our subscribers are typically rates professionals working at the top banks, asset managers, hedge funds, issuers, exchanges, CCPs and brokers.
What do we cover?
- Swaps - First with the news. Concise, independent analysis of IRS flows, curve shifts, spread moves, trading strategies and regulation.
- Basis - Frequent, high-level coverage of cross currency, CCP and BOR/OIS bases
- Options - Daily reports on developments in the major interest rate volatility markets.
- Inflation - The only source of daily news for participants in the inflation-linked bond and swap markets.
- MTNs - The latest developments in interest rate structured note issuance in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific.
- Bonds - Bond news tailored for the derivatives market including new issue pipelines and reviews of key deals.
- Data - A real-time database of global interest rate derivatives trades derived from reporting to the SDRs.
- Dealer Rankings - Annual rankings of market-makers in swaps, options, inflation, basis and structured notes.
Why choose Total Derivatives?
Real-time coverage of USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, SEK, NOK and CNY rates.
Get insight into flows, trades, market colour and strategy via succinct reports delivered to your PC or mobile device.
Read in-depth features on key structural issues such as regulation, supply, liability-driven investment, technology and XVA.
Learn from interviews with the decision-makers at the major issuers.
Benefit from a combination of trading expertise gained at top banks, plus the contacts of the best journalists around gathered over more than a decade in the business.
Select the intra-day alerts covering the products and markets that interest you most.
Don’t miss out on our market-moving coverage of USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, SEK, NOK and CNY rates.
Subscription and free trial information
Total Derivatives is part of the Delinian Group
8 Bouverie Street London
Registered in England & Wales, Company number 00954730