EUR New issues: Heineken leads more corporate deals
- UK-listed Anglo American plans €500m long 5y and €500m 8y bonds at around swaps +170 and 200bps. Leads are ANZ, Barclays, BofA (B&D) and CA.
- US flooring company Mohawk Industries is preparing a €500m 5y after meeting investors from Mar 10. Via BNPP, BofA and JPM.
- Dutch liquidity solutions specialist Heineken plans a €500m 1.5y plus 7.5y and 12y bonds. Leads are DB, HSBC, ING, JPM (B&D) and SocGen.
- Australian logistics firm Brambles Limited plans a EUR 8y Green bond after meeting investors from Mar 10. Leads are BBVA, BNPP, ING and Commerzbank.
- UBS Group is preparing EUR 5y NC4 and 9y NC8 bonds at around swaps +140 and 180bps. Leads are ABN Amro, BBVA, Erste, SEB and UBS.
- CAFFIL plans a EUR 9y Covered bond at swaps +27bps. Leads are Citi, Commerzbank, ING, LBBW and Natixis (B&D).
- Landsbankinn is preparing a €300m 5y Icelandic Covered bond at around swaps +90bps. Leads are Barclays, Natixis and UBS.
- Intesa Sanpaolo plans a €1.5bn 2y FRN at 3mE +63bps. Leads are IMI (B&D), Natixis, Nomura, Santander and UniCredit.
- State of Rhineland-Palatinate today priced a €750m 2.25y 3.5% through BayernLB.
- Neste Oyj is preparing to sell €500m 6y and €500m 10y Green bonds at around swaps +100 and 135bps through BNPP, Citi (B&D), Danske, ING and Nordea.
- LCFB plans a EUR long 10y Social at around OLOs +43bps. Through Belfius, CA, DB (B&D), LBBW and NatWest. Books above €1.1bn.
- Global Payments, a US company, yesterday sold a €800m 8y at swaps +170bps through BofA, JPM (B&D) and Barclays.
- KfW yesterday priced a €5bn long 7y at swaps -8bps through Commerzbank (B&D), GS, HSBC and Nomura.
- Northwestern Mutual, a US insurer, yesterday priced a €500m 7y FA backed at swaps +85bps through CS (B&D), DB and JPM.
- Nationwide BS yesterday priced a €1bn 5y Covered bond at swaps +24bps through BNPP (B&D), HSBC, LBBW, NordLB and UBS.
- Westpac Securities NZ yesterday priced a €750m long 5y Covered at swaps +44bps through Citi (B&D), HSBC, UBS and Westpac.
- Kommuninvest yesterday priced a €500m 5y Green at swaps -8bps through Citi, SEB (B&D), Handelsbanken and TD.
- US auto parts firm Autoliv Inc yesterday priced a €500m 5y Green at swaps +95bps through Mizuho (B&D), MS and SEB.
- New Zealand’s ASB Bank yesterday priced a €500m 4y at swaps +110bps through Barclays (B&D), CBA, SocGen and UBS.