Structured Notes: New deals update
- United Overseas Bank sold a $50m 20y NC6 zero coupon callable (non-Formosa). The EMTN matures Apr 2043, is callable annually from Apr 2029 and has an estimated IRR of 4.79%. Self-led and announced Apr 11.
- Toronto Dominion is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Apr 2027 NC6m that pays 5.65%. GMTN.
- Toronto Dominion is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Apr 2026 NC1 that pays 5.45%. GMTN.
- Toronto Dominion is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Apr 2024 NC3m that pays 5.4%. GMTN.
- African Development Bank is working on a $25m fixed callable via WFS maturing Apr 2028 NC2 that pays 4.375%. GMTN.
- National Bank of Canada is working on a self-led $15m FRN puttable maturing Oct 2031 NC3 that pays O/N SOFR +1.48%. Puttable Oct 2023. EMTN.
- Bank of Nova Scotia issued €10m 15y NC10 due Apr 2038. Coupon pays 4.5% with call in Apr 2033. Puttable in Oct 2023. Self-led.
- Helaba issued EUR 5y NC1 callable due May 2028. Coupon pays 3.1% with annual calls from May 2024. Self-led.