EUR New issues: SEB, Tele2, DB, EU deal stats
- Deutsche Bank is preparing €500m 3.5y and €500m 10y Covered bonds at swaps +5 and 20bps. Leads are Barclays, DB (B&D), IMI-Intesa Sanpaolo, Lloyds, NatWest, Scotia, UBS and UniCredit.
- ESM has sent an RfP to its banks for a possible deal.
- Sparkasse Hannover is preparing €250m 7y Covered bond at around swaps +18bps. Leads are Erste, Helaba and NordLB.
- Bausparkasse Wuestenrot plans a €250m 4y Covered bond. Leads are DZ, Erste, Helaba and UniCredit.
- SEB plans a €1.75bn 2.5y Covered bond at swaps +5bps. Leads are Commerzbank, HSBC, NatWest, SocGen, Santander and SEB.
- Swedish telecom Tele2 is preparing a €500m 6.5y through CA, DB, ING and Nordea after meeting investors from May 10th.
- Islandbanki is preparing a €300m 3y in the region of 7.75%. Leads are Barclays, Citi, GS and JPM.
- Abanca Corp Bancaria plans a EUR 3y NC2 at around swaps +240bps. Leads are BBVA, DB, Santander, SocGen and UBS.
- French metals group Eramet is preparing a EUR Sustainability bond. Leads are ABN Amro, CA, Citi, HSBC, Natixis and SocGen.
- Plucky soccer minnow Republic of San Marino plans a EUR deal.
- The European Union yesterday sold a €5bn 3y at swaps -27bps and a €4bn tap of the 3% Mar 2053 at swaps +84bps. Books above €29bn and €59bn, respectively. Leads are BNPP, BofA, HSBC, MS (B&D) and UniCredit. Bank treasuries took 36% (€1.8bn) and banks took 8% (€400m) of the 3y, versus 19% (€760m) and 8% (€320m) of the 30y respectively.
- Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL) yesterday priced a €500m 10y through BNPP (B&D), Belfius, CIC, ING, KBC, Natixis and SocGen. Swaps +105bps.
- NatWest yesterday priced a €1bn a EUR 5.75y NC4.75 at swaps +175bps. Leads are CA, DB, ING, Jefferies and NatWest (B&D).
- UniCredit yesterday priced a €750m 4y Covered bond at swaps +7bps through DZ, NordLB, SocGen, TorDom and UniCredit (B&D).
- CFF yesterday priced a €1bn 6y Covered bond at swaps +27bps through Barclays, DB, DZ, LBBW, Natixis (B&D), Nykredit and Scotia.
- US travel company Booking Holdings yesterday priced €500m long 5y and €1.25bn 10y bonds at swaps +65 and 120bps. Leads are Citi, DB, HSBC and JPM (B&D).
- US packaging firm Crown European Holdings yesterday priced a €500m 5y at 5% through BNPP (B&D), DB and UniCredit.
- US glass and cable firm Corning yesterday priced €300m 3y and €550m 8y bonds at swaps +70 and 120bps. Leads are GS and JPM (B&D).
- Ford Motor Credit yesterday priced a €600m 5y at 6.125%. Leads are Citi, Commerzbank, DB (B&D), IMI and NatWest.
- American Tower yesterday priced €600m 4y and €500m 8y bonds at swaps +110 and 175bps. Leads are BofA (B&D), MS, RBC, Santander and TorDom.
- BP Capital Markets BV yesterday priced €750m 7y and €750m 12y bonds at swaps +80 and 130bps. Leads are Barclays, GS, HSBC (B&D), ICBC, Santander and SocGen.
- German truck firm Traton yesterday priced €500m 2y and €500m 5y bonds at swaps +80 and 125bps. Leads are CA, ING, JPM (B&D), LBBW, Mizuho and UniCredit.