EUR New issues: Bosch, Werfen, Schleswig-Holstein
New issues: Bosch, Werfen, Schleswig-Holstein
- Bosch plans EUR 4y, 7y, 12y and 20y bonds in the area of swaps +60, 90, 120 and 175bps, respectively. Leads are BNPP, Citi, DB (B&D), Mizuho and UniCredit.
- Spain’s Werfen (BBB-) is preparing a €500m 5y at around swaps +175bps. Leads are BBVA, BNPP, BofA, Caixa, Citi, DB, HSBC (B&D), IMI, JPM, Mediobanca, MUFG, Natixis, Sabadell and UniCredit.
- Arval Service Lease plans a €500m 1.5y in the region of swaps +120bps via BBVA, BNPP (B&D), HSBC, ING, Santander and UniCredit.
- Schleswig-Holstein plans a €500m 7y at swaps -4bps through BayernLB, DB (B&D), JPM, Rabo UniCredit.
- Danfoss Finance II is preparing a €500m 6.5y Sustainability bond via BNPP, Danske, JPM and Nykredit. Expected Friday.
- Continental AG yesterday priced a €750m 5y at swaps +95bps through DB (B&D), BofA, Citi and UniCredit.
- Vodafone plc yesterday priced two hybrids: a €750m 61.25y NC6.25 6.5% and a £500m 63.25y NC8.25 8.0%. Leads are BNPP, BofA (B&D), GS, MUFG, NatWest and RBC.
- Agence France Locale yesterday priced a €500m 15y at OATs +44bps through DB, GS, HSBC (B&D) and NatWest.
- DZ Hyp yesterday priced a €500m 10y Covered at swaps +16bps through BNPP, DZ (B&D), Erste, ING, LBBW and NatWest.
- Dexia Credit Local yesterday priced a €1.5bn 5y at swaps +7bps through Citi (B&D), CA, JPM, Natixis and SocGen.