- Norwegian utility Statnett plans a €500m 10y Green bond through at around swaps +90bps. Leads are Barclays, BNPP, NatWest (B&D) and SEB.
- Italgas is preparing a €500m 9y in the region of swaps +160bps through BNPP, IMI, JPM, Mediobanca , Santander, SocGen and UniCredit (B&D).
- Unilever Capital plans EUR 6y and 10y bonds at around swaps +55 and 85bps. Leads are DB, Mizuho, MS (B&D) and Santander.
- Zuercher Kantonalbank is preparing a €500m 6y NC5 in the region of swaps +125bps. Leads are BNPP, DB, UBS (B&D) and ZKB.
- RCI Banque plans a EUR 5y Green bond in the area of swaps +225bps. Leads are Citi, Commerzbank, CA and NatWest (B&D).
- BFCM is preparing EUR short 5y and 10y bonds at around swaps +115 and 150bps via Barclays, CIC, DB and Natixis.
- Slovak Republic plans a EUR 10y through Citi, CSOB (KBC), HSBC (B&D) and Tatra (Raiffeisen).
- The UK’s 3i Group plans a €500m 6y through Barclays, DB and ING.
- Nationwide BS yesterday priced a €500m 2y FRN at 3mE +50bps through DB and Lloyds (B&D).
- Hong Kong yesterday priced a €750m Green 4y at swaps +30bps and a €750m Green 9y at +90bps. Leads are CA, HSBC (B&D), Citi, JPM, BNPP, BofA, MS and UBS.
- IDB Invest, Inter-American Investment Corp, yesterday priced a €500m 7y at swaps +21bps through DB, DZ, HSBC and TD.
- Land NRW yesterday priced a €2bn 10y Sustainability bond at swaps +3bps through CA, Erste, ING, JPM, NatWest (B&D) and Nordea.
- Rabobank yesterday priced a €750m 10y Covered bond at swaps +18bps through Barclays, Citi, DB, Natixis, NatWest and Rabobank (B&D).
- Arkea Home Loans SFH yesterday priced a €1bn long 10y Green Covered at swaps +33bps through ABN Amro, CA, CMA, DZ, Nykredit and Santander (B&D).