- Argenta Spaarbank plans a €500m 5y Covered bond at swaps +28bps through Barclays, Belfius, LBBW (B&D) and Natixis.
- BayernLB is preparing a €500m 4y Green SNP at swaps +105bps. Leads are BayernLB (B&D), Commerzbank, CA, DZ and UBS.
- Danske Bank is preparing a EUR 7y NC6 Green SNP at around swaps +195bps. Leads are Barclays, BNPP, CA, Danske and UBS.
- Abanca plans a €500m 10.25y NC5.25 Tier 2 sub at around 8.75%. Leads are Barclays, CA, JPM, GS and Nomura.
- Germany yesterday priced a €4.5bn 30y Green bond 1.8% Aug 2053 at Bunds -0.5bp through Barclays, BNPP (B&D), DB, GS, JPM and Nomura. Book was above €29bn.
- ABN Amro yesterday priced a €1bn 3.5y at swaps +65bps and a €750m 10.25y NC5.25 Tier 2 sub at +245bps through ABN Amro (B&D), BofA, DB, Natixis, NatWest and UBS.
- State of Saxony-Anhalt yesterday priced a €500m 10y Social at swaps flat through Deka, NordLB, Rabobank (B&D) and UniCredit.
- UniCredit Czech/Slovakia yesterday priced a €500m 5y Green Covered bond at swaps +77bps through UniCredit (B&D), Commerzbank, Danske, Erste, ING and LBBW.
- BBVA yesterday priced a €1bn Perp NC5.5 AT1 sub at 8.375% through Barclays, BBVA (B&D), BofA, Citi, GS and Natixis.
- Bank of Cyprus yesterday priced a €220m perp NC5.5 AT1 at 11.875% through BofA, GS (B&D), BNPP and JPM.
- EAA yesterday priced a €500m 3y at swaps -12bps through Barclays (B&D), CA and Deka.