- DZ Bank sold a $30m 20y NC7 zero-coupon callable (non-Formosa). The EMTN matures Jun 2043 and is callable annually from Jun 2030. Self-led. Estimated IRR 5.3%. Announced Jun 20.
- Santander is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing June 2026 NC1 that pays 4.35%. EMTN.
- Goldman Sachs is working on a self-led step-down callable maturing Jul 2025 NC1 that pays 5.9% to Jul 2024 and 5.2% thereafter. Domestic MTN.
- HSBC issued €70m 20y NC7 callable due Jun 2043. Coupon pays 5.15% with single call in Jun 2030. Self-led.
- SPIRE issued €100m repack due 15 Apr 2029. Further details currently unavailable. Led by Citi.