- DNB Bank plans a EUR 5y NC4 SNP in the region of swaps +125bps. Books above €1.5bn and leads are BNPP, DNB, HSBC, ING and JPM.
- Landesbank Berlin is preparing a €250m long 4y Covered bond at swaps +10bps through BayernLB (B&D), Deka, Helaba and NordLB.
- TD Bank plans a EUR 2y FRN at around 3mE +60bps. Leads are CA, DB, IMI, Rabo and TD (B&D).
- Telecom Italia plans a EUR 5y at around 8%. Leads are BNPP, BBVA, CA, GS (B&D), JPM, Santander, SocGen and UniCredit.
- TDF Infrastructure is preparing a EUR 5y via BNPP, CA, Mediobanca, MUFG and SocGen.
- Greece yesterday priced a €3.5bn 15y 4.375% due Jul 2038 at swaps +125bps. Books above €13bn via leads BNPP (B&D), BofA, DB, GS, JPM and NBG.
- The EU yesterday priced a €4bn tap of its EUR 2.5% 2052 via Barclays (B&D), BNPP, Citi, LBBW and NatWest at swaps +66bps. Books above €73bn.
- CaixaBank yesterday priced a €1bn 6y NC5 SNP at swaps +165bps and a €500m 11y NC10 SNP at swaps +195bps.. Leads are Barclays, Caixa, HSBC, SocGen (B&D) and UBS.