- Swedish Export Credit sold a $50m 3y NC6m fixed callable. The EMTN matures Aug 2026, is callable Feb 2024 and pays a 5.72% coupon. Lead is Daiwa and announced Aug 7.
- Natixis is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Feb 2025 NC1 that pays 5.15%. EMTN.
- Credit Agricole is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Sep 2024 NC1 that pays 5.1%. EMTN.
- UBS is working on a self-led $120m FRN callable maturing Aug 2025 NC1m that pays O/N SOFR +100bps. EMTN.
- UBS is working on a self-led $500m fixed callable maturing Aug 2025 NC1 that pays 6.2%. EMTN.
- UBS is working on a self-led step-up callable maturing Aug 2025 NC1 that pays 5.38% to Aug 2024 and 5.39% thereafter. EMTN.
- Societe Generale is working on a self-led CMS linked note maturing Sep 2038 that pays 12% for the first year, then pays 12%*days CMS2y/30y is greater than zero and the US Evolution 30 Index above 60% of an initial index level throughout the life of the note. EMTN.
- Standard Chartered is working on a self-led fixed callable maturing Feb 2024 NC1m that pays 9.39%. Credit linked. EMTN.
- Freistaat Bayern issued €25m 2.95% due Feb 2053 and puttable Feb 2033 via Jefferies.